Russian River Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Russian River Brewing Company is seeking a full time driver to join the team! The delivery route will be in Northern California, Monday through Friday.
The Driver is responsible for assigned delivery routes and ensuring that the delivery process runs smoothly and efficiently and that our products are delivered promptly to our customers. The Driver represents all things Russian River Brewing as well as passion for craft beer and exceptional service!
Please read our description, and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The main duties of the Driver are:
- Loads daily delivery onto assigned vehicle (using forklift or other loading equipment)
- Delivers product within assigned delivery route
- Utilizes Encompass system when delivering product
- Checks off invoices for correct delivery and collects payment from accounts
- Turns in receipts and money received during deliveries
- Maintenance and cleaning of delivery vehicles
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Obeys all traffic laws and follow all established traffic and transportation procedures
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Assists on bottling and kegging line when necessary
- Assists with line cleaning at production brewery and brewpub as needed
Requirements and essential skills (the legal stuff):
- At least 21 years of age
- Prior driving experience desired; minimum of 6 months in a customer-facing position required
- Current forklift certification
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Current/valid California Driver’s License with ability to be added to company auto insurance
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, bend and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 55 pounds and manipulate and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. The employee operates a motor vehicle and must also be able to sit for extended periods of time.
This full time position is eligible for our fantastic benefit package which includes group medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, 401k, and discounts on beer, merchandise and food at our two locations.