Regional Brewery Sales Manager
Garage Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Brewery Sales Manager – Orange County, CA
Garage Brewing Co, an innovative award-winning brewery established in the Inland Empire in 2013. Is experiencing strong growth and is adding to its sales staff in Orange County. In doing so, we have an excellent opportunity for an individual with prior distributor experience, to provide the leadership towards delivering increase distribution volume and brand awareness.
- Assists distributor partners in promoting sales of the products and building consumer acceptance.
- Plan and execute regular account/market visits and ride alongs with distributor partner sales reps.
- Maximize the sell thru of our large and unique portfolio of beer with enhanced product placements and merchandising.
- Identify and execute upon opportunities to support account sales, tasting events, tap takeover and education of consumers
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train and motivate others
- Create, present and track sales incentive programs.
- Utilize VIP data to develop sales goals and monitor distribution inventory.
- A thorough understanding of the three-tier system
- A result driven, energetic, confident personally
- A work ethic aligned with and supportive of a high growth organization
- Excellent oral and written skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Proficient in developing sales PowerPoint presentations to retailers
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner using LilyPad to plan and report weekly sales activities and monitor progress in all identified accounts.
- Strong self-starter with track record of success in a highly self-directed environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and clearly attainable bonus program
- Company furnished auto including insurance and fuel (requires clean driving record)
- Company phone and expense account
- Vacation and sick time
Note: This is a full-time exempt position for the purpose of federal wage law and will not be eligible for overtime worked in excess of 40hrs in a given work week.