Fiddlin' Fish Brewing, Co.
Apply for this Job
Fiddlin’ Fish Brewing Co., located in an old tobacco warehouse in downtown Winston-Salem, North Carolina, first opened their doors in August of 2017. As the creative product of two cousins and a couple other family members, Fiddlin’ Fish flaunts a variety of styles that pair well with live music, the great outdoors, and general merriment. In only one year, Fiddlin’ Fish has established their hometown presence and is now looking to expand distribution to the Raleigh, NC market.
To be an integral part of this launch, Fiddlin’ Fish is looking to hire a sales representative for the Raleigh-area who is outgoing, highly-motivated, boasts strong communication skills, organized, creative, well-versed in craft beer with an understanding of the brewing process, and excited to be a part of a growing team.
Duties and Requirements:
· Develop relationships with targeted on-premise accounts
· Establish and grow Fiddlin’ Fish brand presence through the selling of draft placements
· Display a firm understanding of metrics to achieve monthly sales goals
· Demonstrate confidence and an in-depth knowledge of products to present a unified message to buyers and employees of accounts
· Communicate in a timely, professional manner with customers
· Ability to establish a routine based on territory and delivery schedule
· Learn and operate EKOS brewery software
· Possess problem-solving, critical-thinking, and troubleshooting skills
· Create, organize, and execute promotional events
· Host educational staff-trainings with on-premise partners
· Festival coordination, attendance, and participation
· Willingness to immerse in the Raleigh craft beer culture
· Submit weekly planning and recapping reports to owners of Fiddlin’ Fish
· Some evening and weekend work
· Must be 21+
· Self-motivated with experience in the sales or customer-service field
· Must live in, or very close to, the designated territory
· Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and personal vehicle
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus potential, paid mileage.