Rockyard Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
We are growing our production facility thanks to all the amazing support of our craft brew fans in the Colorado market! We are currently adding an additional 200 BBLs of fermentation on to a 25 BBL BrauKon system, and we need more help to keep our multi award-winning craft brews flowing.
We are hiring a Full-Time Production Brewer for our production facility in Castle Rock, Co. with the following qualifications:
- A Brewer with 3 years of experience in a production brewing position.
- Additional experience in: canning, packaging, filtration, sanitation, equipment maintenance, and safety regulations.
- Follow established processes and recipes to ensure consistency in production.
- Strong administrative skills required: Communication, scheduling, planning, and inventory control.
- Be passionate about craft beer with the desire to continue to learn and gain knowledge in the ever-changing craft beer market.
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaborating ideas and strategies with our brew crew, sales team, marketing department, and upper management.
- Must have a great sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Be cross-functional and a jack-of-all-trades.
- Must be a great communicator, self-motivated, and have a tireless work ethic.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company.
If you are ready to join our team and continue to produce award winning craft brews please send your resume with a cover letter.
About Rockyard Brewing CO:
Rockyard was founded in 1999 and is the longest running brewpub in Douglas County, Colorado. Rockyard’s beers have won medals at many prestigious beer competitions including (5) at the Great American Beer Festival®, (4) at the World Beer Cup® and many at the Colorado State Fair. Rockyard’s beer can be found in many retail locations and a handful of craft-centric bars and restaurants throughout Colorado. Find the brewery online at rockyard.com.