Temporary Off Premise Beer Merchandiser- Albany, NY
Apply for Job
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a Temporary Off-Premise Beer Merchandiser from November 2018 to June 2019, for our Albany, NY territory. The Merchandiser works autonomously to ensure the success of the sale, volume, rate of sale growth, distribution, brand presence and positioning of our premium beer portfolio within a set of dedicated accounts. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products through customer relations, quality control, properly merchandising and promotions.
Here's a small sample of what you'll be doing:
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments including sales calls, and work-withs
- Product sell-in, brand education, quality control, product placements, and presentation
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks and reorders as necessary
- Partner with account contacts to achieve and maintain a strong working relationship to achieve merchandising excellence
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact the local market to increase volume sold within target accounts
- Communicate achievements and follow up items amongst DBC sales team and distributor sales team
- Work closely with your Inspira Manager, local client and distributor partner(s) for market alignment and results
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations and company and client policies
Here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- 0-2 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably of beers, wines, and spirits
- Previous off-premise work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of local market and community and possible contacts
- Must live in assigned territory and be willing to travel throughout
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends, nights and holidays, as needed
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mr57pc47bmtt9m6q