Artifact Cider Project
Apply for this Job
Artifact Cider Project makes distinctive ciders from great apples. We’re a modern, provocative cidery aiming to achieve excellence in cidermaking through unique approaches to traditional cider styles. Founded in 2013, we are now distributed to multiple states along the eastern seaboard.
We seek a qualified, creative marketer with a background in growing contemporary brands. We are a small, passionate team with an innovative spark and a scrappy bootstrapped background. Since our inception we have more than doubled our production and distribution year on year. As we grow, we need help managing our social media & outreach, public & press relations, merchandising & events in our future taprooms. This position reports directly to one of the founders.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
- 5+ years experience in consumer goods marketing, beverage experience preferred
- Established track record in social media, event management, and/or PR (portfolios may be requested)
- Demonstrated, exceptional writing and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of craft cider, wine, and craft beer industries
- Basic media relations experience
- Develop and execute an annual marketing plan based on company brand vision
- Seed brand interest through management of social media and marketing channels
- Develop attractive, appropriate, brand-oriented creative content
- Foster collaborations/partnerships with like-minded brands within the industry and community
- Create innovative publicity programming through events and collaborations
- Collaborate with online, print, and broadcasting media to promote brand objectives
- Develop and execute a merchandising and sales collateral plan
- Standardize and unify sales presentations for direct/wholesale customers and events
- Work with Product team on cider packaging design, presentation, and planning
Artifact Cider Project is an equal opportunity employer.