Director of Sales
Apply for this Job
Worthy Brewing Director of Sales
Worthy Brewing Company is seeking an experienced and dynamic sales executive. As a member of the executive leadership team, this role will design and implement the sales strategy and advise the executive team on market trends, innovative approaches, and process improvements needed to achieve organizational goals. As part of a collaborative team and in close partnership with the Commercial Director of Marketing, the Director of Sales will report to the CEO and will ensure the effective execution of the sales strategy.
- Model the values and ethical standards of Worthy Brewing Company.
- Inspire and monitor sales team objectives and priorities utilizing goals to help ensure execution and alignment across all teams.
- Effectively coach and hold team members accountable.
- Participate and represent sales on a variety of sub-committees and leadership teams focused on portfolio management, strategy, logistics and human resource initiatives. Provide recommendations and understand how all departments work in conjunction.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Develop and advance a comprehensive National Accounts plan to effectively influence and support trade partner’s objectives to drive distribution, awareness and rate of sale.
- In conjunction with finance, IT and internal analyst, continuously monitor, measure, analyze performance and evolve accordingly to increase effectiveness of strategic sales plan.
- Collaborate to develop, implement, and manage sales team budget.
- Lead distributor management initiatives assisting regional managers and sales representatives in formulating distributor sales objectives.
- Influence distributor focus and develop tactics to increase share of mind.
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial Director of Marketing and Leadership Team to communicate and develop initiatives related to Marketing Strategies to sync and support our distributor partners efforts related to their MBO, PFP and distributor goals.
Chain Account Relationships:
- Execution of strategy to grow key Northwest chain account sales.
- Develop relationship with key accounts and advance implementation of programs to gain share of mind of key decision makers.
- Work with distributor to execute and maximize effectiveness of targeted sales initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in developing strategies to increase market share and revenue
- Five to ten years’ experience in alcohol/beverage or CPG industry
- Long-term strategic planning and vision capabilities
- Knowledge and experience related to the three-tier sales system
- Expert trade knowledge in Chain Account strategies and execution
- Highly analytical and willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated success in team development with proven leadership skills
- Success within portfolio management and brand development
- Passion for beer and craft beer industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
Worthy Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this position please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org