Rogue Ales & Spirits
Apply for Job
Revolutions need leaders. Those who dare to be different, question the status quo, move fast, and are fiercely independent. We need those who dare to take risks, dream of what can be, not what is, and push others to do the same.
The sales analyst’s primary function is to provide strategic analysis and related information that can be used by sales team to grow the business. They are responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in primary support of the sales department, senior leadership. In this role he/she will aggregate data from multiple sources including:
- Syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen)
- Distributor sales data (VIP)
- Internal shipment data
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving decision making and information access for the sales and sales management team
- Own and track the execution of the sales forecast in conjunction with the VP of Sales and Business Development Director
- Train the sales team to effectively utilize the tools and resources provided to them
- Assist the national accounts team by creating data driven selling stories to increase distribution and display activity at key retailers
- Analyze sales data, both internal and external to identify trends, performance, and opportunities
- Assist Director of Business Development and Director of Operations in spirits forecasting and production planning.
- Be a key part of sales planning process by providing strategic insight based on data analysis
- Track regional and national retail programs and execution
- Manage Rogue’s relationship with Vermont Information Processing (VIP). This includes but is not limited to:
• New distributor set up
• New product set up
• New user set up
• User training
• Data auditing
- Some CRM management / maintenance
- Possess high level problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, and ability to identify gaps in logic
- Strong intellectual curiosity and be passionate about using data to solve problems
- A self-starter, taking ownership of projects and seeing them through to completion
- Have a strong working knowledge of IRI, Nielsen, VIP iDig, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to be meticulous & accurate while also meeting deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience as an analyst in the CPG industry. Beverage/alcohol a plus
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, and tons of other employee perks.
If you think you have what it takes, attach your resume, cover letter, and anything else you'd like to share with us.