DuClaw Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
The Director of Brewing Operations leads all functions and processes related to brewing, cellaring, packaging, equipment maintenance, and quality assurance. Responsibilities include managing and directing brewing staff and activities in a production brewery.
The DBO is responsible for oversight and sourcing of all brewing and packaging materials, constantly seeking innovation in the development process, and continually improving methods to impact quality, consistency and efficiency.
Primary Functional Responsibilities:
- Oversee and monitor brewery operations, provide assistance when necessary
- Coordinate with management team on production planning and forecasting
- Oversee the entire brewing, cellaring, and packaging processes
- Ensure all safety protocols are observed in brewing and cellaring
- Manage the brewhouse and cellar teams
- Develop and maintain management and vendor relationships
- Procure raw materials
- Manage collection of data relative to beer and cellaring QA/QC
- Hold all crew members accountable to operating within brewery procedures oversee brewhouse and cellar sanitation.
- Oversee cleaning, repair and maintenance.
• Experience working in a multi facility organization desired
• A minimum 5 years practical, professional brewing, packaging, maintenance and quality control experience
• 5+ Years management and leadership experience required
• Experience with a production brewhouse
• High level of attention to detail and strong communication skills