Content and Communications Strategist
Apply for Job
A family owned company located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, Origlio Beverage is a national leader in the wholesale distribution of fine beer, cider, hard seltzer and other progressive adult beverages. Since 1933, four generations of the Origlio Family have proudly “Delivered the Taste of Excellence”.
We are looking for a qualified writer/ marketing strategist to join the Communications and Social Marketing team. The Content & Communications Strategist will have two primary responsibilities: the timely creation of relevant, original & high-quality content, and the management of the company’s online presence. The objective is to reinforce Origlio’s thought leadership position among our competitors and to raise awareness of the brands we represent.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to plan, develop and design content in various forms (emails, press releases, short articles)
- Create, design and format engaging content that is accurate, well-written & appealing to the eye
- Optimize content for SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze online traffic and from that analysis, suggest ways to achieve goals
- Manage content distribution to various channels – both traditional and online
- Collaborate on editorial calendar and ensure the team is on schedule
- Ensure Compliance with law (e.g. copyright, privacy, transparency, etc.,)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to communicate effectively to customers and employees.
- Repurpose existing content – i.e., market the marketing
- Network with influencers
- Respond to feedback from co-workers, customers and consumers
- Monitor competitors and our brand name/ Listen to groups/ Maintain conversations
- Stay on top of trends that relate to our business
- Think outside the box and be flexible to the needs of the team and organization
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience promoting beer and/or hard cider
- Advanced social media analytic skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable proficiency in WordPress, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in collaboration with others
- Detail oriented with a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
Why Join Our Team
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, a company matched 401(k), superb insurance options, and a discount on products with we represent. Our company evolves continuously and provides a variety of professional development opportunities, so you can grow with us.
Apply online today by visiting: https://origlio.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=172
Learn more by visiting www,Origlio.com and listen to what our employees have to say at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?=Qv72gER3GIE
We are an EEO & ADA employer