Brewery Sales Representative (Denver, CO)
Four Peaks Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
**This position operates primarily in Denver, CO and the surrounding metro area.**
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key retailers and restaurants.
- Assume leadership role in implementing key brewery initiatives with distributors, retailers, and restaurants.
- Work closely with distributor on new product releases, seasonal releases and pre-orders for brewery.
- Ensure proper use of available legal point of sale items throughout assigned territory.
- Complete required paperwork/tracking such as: Account Level objectives tracking, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys and work orders.
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss). Communicate with all branch departments as necessary.
- Review target account analysis and reports to ensure Four Peaks brands are performing at top of class levels for all assigned accounts.
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, sales data tools, changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities. Maintain all required information in mobility units.
- Ability to coordinate brand information, supply POS material, and keep lines of communication open with state’s wholesaler network in order to better sell through products.
- Must be willing and able to assist with out-of-market promotions, events and festivals on evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Attend selected festivals and events such as but not limited to brewery dinners, tastings and promotions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills
- Competency in basic computer applications; Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165lbs. kegs as needed
- Advanced degree
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge