Karbach Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
- Move raw material handling to the production line.
- Operate case erecting, packing, Sealing and palletizing equipment.
- Operate filling, capping, sealing, labeling product.
- Remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Position responsible for accurate production, package, and flavor changeovers as per packaging schedule.
- Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow.
- Ensure package and product quality at operating station.
- Maintain required product inspection processes.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Maintain a clean work area and clean equipment before and after shift.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a healthy and safe working environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a standing position for the majority of the shift. Position may require stooping, crawling and crouching.
- Position requires lifting, carrying, and pushing/pulling cases weighing 50 pounds per case repeatedly over a long work period.
- Position may be required to work rotating shifts to include regular, late or graveyard and possible weekends/holidays when business necessitates