Wholesale Delivery Driver
Night Shift Brewing
Apply for Job
Summary of Position:
The Delivery Driver is responsible for safely and knowledgeably delivering Night Shift Distributing products to our wholesale accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Load the Night Shift delivery vehicle with inventory
- Deliver beer to all Night Shift accounts throughout MA (15-30 accounts per day)
- Manage invoices and checks via the Encompass RAS system
- Unload truck at end of day
- Report to Management on a weekly basis to outline goals and tasks
- Be punctual and professional, every day
- Bring an energetic, cooperative, proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Grow within Night Shift and expand your role as a key member of our team
- Employ innovative, creative thinking
- Lead and help other brewery employees as appropriate
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Entry level to 2 years delivery experience.
- Clean driving record
- Wholesale Alcohol delivery experience a plus.
- CDL is a plus
- Understanding of beer styles and handling
- Safe Operation of the Delivery Vehicle
- Familiarity with NSD delivery Area
- NSD partner brands and their packaging
- Proper beer storage procedure
- Operate class 5 vehicle
- Operate forklift.
- Utilize a hand truck for deliveries
- Proper palletization techniques
- Strong directional skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Bias for safety.
- Highly organized
- Physically fit
The work for this position is partly performed in a warehouse environment, and requires occasional trips to the production floor, which involves multiple flights of stairs.
The production aspects of this job take place in a working brewery environment, which involves the following:
- Hot, cold, steamy, foggy, wet conditions
- Noise (up to 90 dB)
- Exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals, hot water, cold water, hazardous gases, and pressurized vessels
- Exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Wet floors
- Occasional entry into confined spaces
- Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing
- Seeing, talking, hearing, tasting, and smelling
- Lifting up to 55 pounds and moving up to 170 pounds
- Health insurance options
- Dental insurance options
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid sick leave
- Generous beer, and merchandise privileges
If you think you'd make a great fit for this role, send an email with resume and a note about why you're right for the position to email@example.com