Human Resources Manager
Founders Brewing Company
Apply for Job
This role reports to the HR Director and is responsible for overseeing and administering the HR functions including -
- Employee relations
- Benefit Administration
- On-boarding and Off-boarding employees
- Maintain the HRIS system
- Payroll administration
- Maintain HR policies and procedures
- Overseeing 401K, FMLA, Worker's Comp
ESSTENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with business leaders, HR Director and broader HR to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Evaluates employee benefits programs; point of contact with benefits broker; administers employee benefits including new hires, Life Events, terminations, and inquiries.
- He or she will develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to help attract and retain top talent within the organization both internally and externally.
- Manages HR records maintenance and StratEx HRIS.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure organizational needs are met and to develop strategic programs.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Assists with managing the compensation programs, including job evaluation, market pricing, salary survey response, benchmarking, compensation systems, salary bands/grades, and role description development.
- Reviews and rewrites job descriptions as necessary and ensure accurate coding for FLSA, salary grade, EEO, and compensation.
- Identifies opportunities to drive employee engagement; including training, job coaching, employee appreciation events and health and wellness related activities as well as fun and engaging activities like company parties and happy hours.
- Supports the facility safety programs. Participates on safety committees. Investigates accidents and maintains OSHA log.
- Monitors industry best practices and recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience managing benefits programs.
- Skilled in conflict management, communication and negotiation.
- Possessing organization and time management skills as well as being self disciplined.
- Trustworthy, respecting employee confidentiality, and possessing the following abilities: approachable, impartial and objective.