Coordinator, Brewery Operations
Santa Monica Brew Works
Apply for this Job
- This important position touches all aspects of the brewery. Work with the brewery production, sales, tasting room, & financial teams.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends. Direct contact with company CEO and CFO.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, maintaining filing and record keeping systems.
- Support CEO with performance or decision-support analysis as requested.
- Assist in creation of powerpoint and other presentations when necessary.
- BA required. (BS Finance/Accounting preferred.)
- At least 1 year office and brewery experience.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent people skills and phone manner.
- Goal oriented.
- Contribute to team effort.
- Phones & Email. Answer general questions received via phone and email.
- Calendar. Oversee Google Calendar, Sheets, etc.
- Social media. Update website and assist in social media posts.
- Equipment. Order and maintain equipment.
- Supplies. Order and maintain office supply needs.
- Mail. Open and distribute mail. Prepare packages and shipping.
- Payroll. Assist with accumulation of employee hours.
- Create invoices for distributor accounts and retail house accounts.
- Evaluate and respond to requests for donations and private sales.
- Follow up with collections and delinquent accounts.
- Monthly ending inventory count and evaluation.
- Sales and Production analysis.
- Calculate Federal & State Excise Tax.
- Reconcile taproom sales.
- Prepare product packaging paperwork for weekly distributor pickups.
- TASTING ROOM
- Input information and analyze data from POS system (currently Square Register).
- Print out and improve record keeping paperwork (ie., tips sheet, food truck calendar, beer inventory transfer sheet, etc.)
- Order and design requested signs.
- Maintain and evaluate keg inventory transfer sheet.
- Enter confirmed reservations on Google Calendar & Reservation Book.
- Order supplies as requested.
- ERP SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS (currently Orchestrated Beer)
- Update inventory based on end-of-month inventory count.
- Enter beer productions.
- Enter inventory transfers and A/R Invoices.