Shift Production Brewer - Cleveland
Platform Beer Co
Apply for this Job
The Shift Brewer - Production opportunity is a full time position that will support the day to day operations of Platform Beer Co.
- Produce batches of wort as needed to meet scheduling goals
- Manage all aspects of the wort production on the brewhouse
- Follow Standardized process to ensure consistency in wort production
- Clean brew house and general area regularly to ensure sanitary environment
- Communicate regularly with supervisor to ensure processes are being conducted in the most efficient and highest quality manner.
- Mill grain as needed
- Accurately measure ingredients for the brewing process
- Draw and record samples during brewing process
The ideal candidate for the Shift Brewer - Production opportunity is a team-oriented, professional who requires little direction in day-to-day activities.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum 2 years brewing experience preferably in distribution or fleet management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamlined business model.
- A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at all costs
- Competitive pay rate
- Health Care Benefit contirbution
- Paid time off