Regional Chain Manager: Southwest
Rogue Ales & Spirirts
Apply for Job
Regional Chain Manager – Job Description
Revolutions need leaders. Those who dare to be different, question the status quo, move fast, and are fiercely independent. We need those who dare to take risks, dream of what can be, not what is, and push others to do the same.
Our Chain Account Managers are responsible for growing sales for a specific list of retail chains by developing and managing all aspects of the sales cycle, ensuring sell-in and execution of specific promotional programs, and achieving distribution goals. This position will be based out of the Southwest Region, preferably in the Phoenix, AZ area. This position will work closely with Rogue Territory Managers, other Chain Account Managers, and wholesalers in the region. The Regional Chain Manager will report to the VP of Sales.
· Achieve Rogue sales and profit goals by growing shelf placements, increasing display activity, executing seasonal programming, and LTO opportunities to all channels of trade in our chain business
· Develop and maintain relationships with buyers/key decision makers of assigned list of chain accounts
· Develop working relationships and establish a leadership presence with wholesaler CAMs, providing training and support where needed
· Analyze and interpret internal and syndicated data, providing executable solutions to attain sales and profit goals
· Conduct well prepared and effective meetings with retailers and wholesalers, providing and tracking actionable follow-ups
· Track execution of all chain programming, maintaining an execution goal of 100%
· Assist assigned accounts in attaining their sales and profit objectives by conducting staff trainings and providing educational materials when needed
· Assist Territory Sales Managers, Regional Sales Directors, and VP of Sales by providing well documented reports regarding distribution, execution, and profitability when needed
· Monitor inventory and proper use of P.O.S. material, following through on all commitments made to wholesalers and accounts
· Identify market trends and opportunities and develop respective action plans where necessary
· Have excellent organizational and communication skills
· Be able to build and present effective plans to wholesalers, retailers, and other Rogue sales personnel
· Be proficient with computers, including use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Understand and be able to process and communicate syndicated industry data (VIP, IRI, Nielsen, etc), as well as have a firm understanding of industry math
· Understands the workings of the 3-tier system, as well as all channels of trade for Chain accounts
· Be highly self-motivated and able to multitask
· Enjoy uncovering problems and developing and presenting solutions
· Have professional business acumen and relationship building skills
· Be able to travel up to 50% of time
· Bachelor’s or Degree
· Minimum 2 years of experience in chain beverage alcohol sales
· Minimum 5 years of experience in beverage alcohol sales, preferably with distributor and/or chain management experience
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, and tons of other employee perks.
If you think you have what it takes, attach your resume, cover letter, and anything else you'd like to share with us.