Inside Sales, Account Executive - Remote Potential
Cask Global Canning Solutions
Apply for Job
Cask Global Canning Solutions send our equipment and people all over the world and love enabling success for our customers from very diverse backgrounds. The industries we operate in are young, entrepreneurial and most importantly - fun! Cask has grown from less than a dozen staff five years ago to more than 50 today and has sustained CAGR revenue growth of 30% for over a decade. Sounds awesome right?
At Cask, our Inside Sales / Account Executives (AE) are responsible for generating Sales Actionable Leads through a combination of inbound and outbound efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
The Inside Sales / Account Executives (AE) creates and manages the lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospective accounts. The AE will also coordinate with their Technical Sales Representative counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities.
An implicit responsibility of the AE is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
50% - Generating sales ready leads and opportunities
- Generate demand through social selling and outbound cold calling methodologies, utilizing Cask’s extensive CRM database of prospects, various industry association memberships lists and popular industry-relevant forums
- Leverage Salesforce CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and beverage sectors (craft beer, cold brew coffee, kombucha, wine, cider, etc)
20% - First Response to all inbound inquiries
- Respond to incoming web and phone inquiries within our best-in-class first response time target of <5 minutes.
- Generating sales leads by following up with incoming leads, provide timely nurturing and accurate information to meet customer needs
- Gather key information to update Salesforce CRM including lead qualification, social profiling, and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
30% - Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Build rapport with contacts over a long-term, multi-touch relationship through multiple media (email, phone, Cask social accounts, etc) by offering insights and resources that support them during their buying process
- Monitoring the entire lead pipeline throughout each process step in Salesforce
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to help create things, solve problems, is energized by interacting with people from all different walks of life and liberally applies a healthy sense of humour to have fun while doing so. They thrive when they don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined and the tools aren’t built. They are truly entrepreneurial, write their own material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- As an Account Executive, you must have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- Persuasive personality and a sense of humor are imperative. Thrives on engaging conversation with total strangers.
- Candidates should have 3 to 5 years experience in of the following: craft brewing or any craft beverage production/marketing/sales, SaaS / software, sales, social media marketing / social selling, or other related entrepreneurial experience.
- Anything less than blackbelt level Google/web skills and ninja social media ability need not apply.
- The ability to live and legally work in Calgary, Canada for up to 3 months. Remote work is a future possibility after proven ability.
What can Cask offer you?
We take care of our people. You’ll receive a base compensation, generous benefits with uncapped commissions. Some unique perks of this role are the flexibility and efficiency of working remotely and the real potential for advancement into a Technical Sales Representative role in an exciting and rapidly expanding company. You'll be quickly learning the industry’s leading techniques and tools, be compensated well and become a key contributing member of a small, close-knit team.
Inside Sales / Account Executives at Cask has a base salary and monthly commissions for on target total earnings of USD $55,000 - $60,000/yr (CAD $70,000 - $80,000/yr), with potential to achieve USD $75,000/yr (CAD $100,000/yr) for an outstanding performance.
Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Apply today!
If you are an existing Cask customer or prospect applying for this position, please indicate so in your cover letter.