Chain Account Manager
Karbach Brewing Co
Apply for Job
The Chain Account Manager will be responsible for achieving company objectives for sales and distribution in retail chains in the assigned region. This position will work with our distributor partners and company management to establish a strong presence at the chain level.
- Call on the top retail chain buyers for Karbach and build long term working relationships.
- Work with distributor retail chain account managers for each chain to establish a strong presence for Karbach.
- Collaborate with team regarding pricing and programming for chain accounts.
- Submit new item request forms for each chain.
- Sell in and coordinate promotional execution for specific chain programs.
- Advise account buyers of all media activity, national promotions, unique point of sale items, etc.
- Ensure the chain distributor organization has the proper resources, tools, information, and monitoring mechanisms in place to ensure the sales plan is executed.
- Sell new accounts and new distribution along with achieving volume and sales goals.
- Advise senior management of competitive pricing, promotions, sales trends and other competitive activity as well as a reasonable action plan.
- Collaborate with Sales Analyst to analyze brand sales by chain/market to facilitate growth opportunities.
- Monitor chain performance.
- Effectively represent Karbach at tradeshows and industry events and other events associated with chain vendors.
- 3+ years of alcohol beverage sales experience or retail chain management preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
- Strong verbal communication skills for calling on major chains.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
- Strong data analytic skills
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Must be able to lift weight equivalent to one case of beer.