Deep River Brewing Co- Durham Chapel Hill Sales Representative
Deep River Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Deep River Brewing Company is looking for a sales representative for Durham/Chapel Hill and surrounding areas. This person is focused on growing sales within the assigned territory and increasing the sales foot print as time goes on. The sales representative will work closely with our current customers and the brewery. Daily customer interaction is of utmost importance and attendance at promotional events and samplings will be required.The ideal candidate would live within close proximity of the territory.
• Schedule and conduct crew drives in sales territory on a regular basis
• Develop a strategy/marketing plan to increase sales within sales territory
• Identify potential new accounts and action plan to bring them online as a Deep River customer
• Develop long-term relationships with new and existing accounts
• Maintain current account relationships within the assigned territory
• Visit accounts regularly to take orders in self-distributed areas and ensure customer satisfaction at all accounts
• Bring samples and discuss beer options with new and existing accounts
• Train retail accounts (including bartender & waitstaff personnel) on all draft and package options available.
• Schedule and participate in tastings, promotions, and special events that may occur any day of the week or after standard business hours
• Night and weekend work required
• Minimum 2 years sales experience in outside sales within the craft beer industry is required
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Must be independent thinking and hard working
• Must be able to drive long distances regularly, in your own vehicle
o Mileage reimbursement provided if a company issued vehicle is not available
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule outside of regular business hours as needed including nights and weekends.
• Must be able to represent Deep River Brewing in a responsible and professional manner at all times.
• Must have a valid clean NC Drivers license and reliable transportation
• Knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry
• Work minimum of 40 hours per week
• 2 year college degree or more
• Computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Gmail, Google Calendar
Wages & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• Paid vacation, company holidays and personal days
• health care coverage
• Mileage reimbursement or company vehicle
• 401k with company match
• Beer stipend
Please email a resume and cover letter to info AT deepriverbrewing DOT com
Please put "Durham Sales" in the subject line of your email to indicate what position you are applying for.
Please do not stop by or call.