Peabody Heights Brewery: Craft Beer Sales Representative DC/Montgomery County
Peabody Heights Brewery
Apply for this Job
- Maintain current relationships within assigned territory
- Build relationships and support our distributor partners to achieve 'valued supplier status' within the walls of the distributor
- Educate, present, and sample to retailers, consumers and distributor personnel
- Visit accounts daily within assigned territory (15+ per day)
- Identify and develop key on- and off-premise accounts (Core Accounts)
- Develop relationships with all existing and potential accounts in the assigned territory
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Perform samplings/ tastings, brand launches and events in and out of territory
- Manage individual administrative duties and paperwork
- And etc.
Peabody Heights Brewery is looking to hire a sales representative through the Washington DC and Montgomery County market. We have already established in these markets and are looking to expand our Customer base. We are a craft brewery focused on forward thinking ales inspired by gastronomy and old world traditions. We special is hoppy ales and clean lagers. We are looking to hire someone with experience who is passionate about craft beer and our brand.
- High School Degree, or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years experience in brewery sales, wholesaler sales, and/or restaurant/ bartending experience
- Strong Planning and Organizational Skills
- Self Motivated
- Effectively prioritize matters and manage your time with great efficiency
- Ability to think out of the box and come with solution
- Above average computer skills (email, google docs, Microsoft suites, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sense to know what is going on within the assigned territory and how to adapt to it.
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
- Flexible hours
- A passion for the craft beer industry. We are here for a reason and not just the season!