Feather Falls Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Effective management of the daily brewery operations. This includes the brewing, fermenting, maturation, filtering, and packaging of beer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Responsible for all aspects of beer production including brewing fermenting, maturation and filtering.
Packaging of beer including operating canning and bottling lines.
- Perform periodic maintenance to ensure the safe and effective running of the plant and machinery.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sterilization of brewing equipment.
- Maintain visual aesthetics of the brewery and its equipment.
- Liaise with brewpub and restaurant staff. When needed, work with staff to develop appropriate food-beer pairings and educate them on beer-related topics.
- Socialize with clients and customers as well as other customer relations duties.
- Get involved in various on-site and off-site beer events.
- Maintain accurate brewery inventory, quality and production records, and ensure the brewpub is in compliance with all Californian environmental, safety and tax regulations.
- Perform lab tests and other QA/QC functions needed to ensure consistency in the high quality of all final products.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience
A minimum of 2 years of hands-on commercial brewery experience or 5 years of all-grain homebrewing experience is required
Formal brewing education is preferred
- An ability to effectively work independently
- Readiness to take on the demands and challenges of responsibly producing our beer and manage all aspects of our microbrewery operation
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work as a team player
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends
- An ability to think quickly, identify issues and implement practical solutions
- An energetic and dynamic personality
- A passion for making great beer!