Northern Indiana Territory Manager
Apply for this Job
Type: Full-time, Salary + Bonus, Benefits
Location: Lafayette, Kokomo, Fort Wayne, Carmel, Indianapolis
Reports to: Director of Wholesaler Relations
- 3+ years experience in beverage sales experience with a brewery/cidery, distributor or retailer (or similar relevant business experience).
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile.
- Comfort with mobile technology
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30lb cases and 165lb kegs.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business plan to grow the Indianapolis and Northern Indiana Market.
- Oversee wholesaler logistics, manage POs, forecasting, and velocity tracking
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve Annual Market Goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key retailers.
- Attend wholesaler(s) sales meetings, educate sales personal on Rhinegeist brands, and ride with sales personal to review market execution.
- Represent brewery at festivals, dinners, tastings and events.
- Execute quarterly sales and performance metrics.
- Sell in and conduct training programs with retailers, and consumers on Rhinegeist Portfolio.
- Lead by example and take initiative; are gregarious & outgoing.
- Are energetic, organized and motivated problem solvers.
- Are passionate about craft beer, craft cider and have deep knowledge of the local craft market.
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Live in or are willing to move to one of the above mentioned areas in Indiana.
- Enjoy extensive car travel.