Territory Sales Manager, Greater Seattle Area
Apply for this Job
Postdoc is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales professional to join our highly motivated outside sales team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate two or more years of progressive alcohol sales success. At Postdoc we highly value the ability to deliver a customer experience that is second to none, tenacity in the face of high competition, and broad knowledge of brewery practices and beer styles.
• Sell beer!
• Regular account promotions/events.
• Develop new accounts and product placements.
• Responsible for sales growth within the territory.
• Maintain and update account documentation and notes in a timely manner.
• Help Postdoc get the right beer to the right customers at the right time.
• Must be articulate about beer.
• Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
• Must be able to lift 35-pound cases and maneuver and place 170-lb kegs.
• Flexibility to do evening and weekend work, when necessary. Beer Festivals never happen on a Monday morning!
• Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driver’s license.
• Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
Postdoc Brewing Company is a drug and smoke free work place and an equal opportunity employer.