Sales Representative in Northern California (Alameda County and other Delta Pacific territory)
Barley Forge Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Come and join our sales team! We are looking for a Sales Representative to handle territory covered by Delta Pacific, primarily the East Bay, but which covers the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Joaquin, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Merced, Mariposa, Fresno, Madera, Kings, and Tulare. This is a salaried outside sales position. Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for bonus opportunities, company car, smartphone, beer allowance and event expenses. 60 Day Probation Period.
Objective: Grow sales of Barley Forge Brewing Company (Costa Mesa, CA) products in the assigned market, and represent the Barley Forge brand in a respectable manner in alignment with our company values.
Experience Required: 1-3 years of outside sales experience, preferably calling on off-premise and on-premise accounts in the assigned market
• Build strong relationships with existing Barley Forge customer base, and increase throughput of Barley Forge volume in these accounts.
• Maintain and call on, a pipeline of Off-Premise and On-Premise target accounts to support continual brand growth.
• Support Distributor sales reps in their efforts to build the Barley Forge brand.
• Integrate all sales efforts with Barley Forge distributors to ensure seamless service to customers.
• Document all activities on behalf of Barley Forge in our CRM Application.
• Conduct quality checks on products brought into question by accounts or distributor.
• Conduct off-premise educational tastings at accounts.
• Conduct on-premise brand development events: Pint Nights, Tap Takeovers, etc.
• Represent Barley Forge at festivals and charity events.
• Inventory and order: product samples, product support materials, giveaway premiums, etc.
• Strong Work Ethic
• Trustworthiness-this position is largely autonomous
• Unprejudiced-beer does not discriminate, neither should you
• Likeable-customers buy from people they like
• Must be functional with our CRM app, computers and the internet in general.
• Must have a flexible schedule-early mornings, late nights and weekend work are common.
• Must understand local laws and ABC Regulations and abide by them at all times.
• Must be in control of alcohol consumption at all times.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds repetitively.
• Must be able to maneuver 165-lb kegs, safely.
NO CALLS PLEASE