National Sales Representative
Finch Beer Company
Apply for this Job
Finch Beer Co. is an established craft beer company, founded in 2011 and located in downtown Chicago, producing 10,000 barrels per year and growing, with distribution in over a dozen states. We are seeking a Sales Representative to cover certain markets, other than Chicago, within our distribution footprint which is concentrated in the Mid-Atlantic and northeast regions but also includes some southern states. The ideal candidate will have a passion for craft beer, desire a long-term career in the industry with a growing brewery, and require opportunities for advancement. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain new and existing points of distribution at on and off premise accounts.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with our distributor partners’ sales force.
- Create brand awareness with retailers and consumers through on and off premise promotions and events.
- Conduct wait staff / bartender training and educational sessions, beer samplings, and other special events.
- Attend craft beer festivals and other special events on weekends and evenings.
- Compile and submit sales reports as required.
- Significant travel is required.
- Observe all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of craft beer.
- Reside in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic or northeastern regions of the US.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, competitive, self-starters who possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of sales experience preferred, preferably in the alcoholic beverage industry including experience working with distributors and retailers. We will train the candidate that possesses significant potential to be a long-term success in the industry.
- Possesses a sense of urgency with an unwavering commitment to achieving results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license free of any major violations in the last five (5) years.
- Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background and driving record check.