Dir. of Tasting Room Operations - Multiple Ohio Locations
Platform Beer Co
Apply for this Job
The main objective of the Dir. Of Tasting Room Operations is to development, organize and implement all of the necessary processes and procedures at all Tasting Room locations to ensure consistent customer experience. Responsibilities include developing, coaching and achieving operational and sales goals in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati and beyond. Ideal candidate would be the main point of contact for all Tasting Room needs from an Operational standpoint. This position will travel regularly between all locations and will be vital in the development of future locations.
- Regularly update Ownership of the status of certain day to day operational trends and ensure that issues are taken care of in a timely manner. Must be willing to work independently to address concerns at the Tasting Rooms as they come up.
- Create consistency in scheduling, closing, staffing, merchandising, ordering, reporting and the like at all locations. Strive for a uniform experience across all Platform Locations.
- Work directly with Tasting Room staff to ensure proper implementation of SOPs.
- Work directly with customers to planning, coordinate and implement outstanding events at each Tasting Room Location. Work directly with Marketing and Tasting Room Team to promote planned events and drive sales to physical locations.
- Ensure all employees are well trained on POS functions.
- Travel, on a regular basis between tasting room locations
- Ensure processes are in place to accurately track and report Merchandise, end of day counts, payroll, bar materials, guest beer, expense reports, new releases and other areas as needed.
- Assist management and ownership with any additional Platform Beer Co. development needs that may arise.
- Above duties are subject to change and additional responsibilities may be added accordingly.
- Responsible for the hiring, reviews, disciplinary and corrective actions with team
- Responsible for the assessing and adjusting of Tasting room operations to drive efficiencies and maximize sales.
- Preferred 4 year degree or a minimum of 2 years in a Tasting Room/Operations Management position within the industry.
- In depth knowledge of craft beer industry and emerging trends.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires time management and problem solving abilities.
- Must have and maintain clean driving record.
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule, ability to work nights and weekends.
- Candidates must have a fun and engaging personality to become a member of the Platform Beer Co. Family!
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamline business model.
- A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals.
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at the highest level.
This job description/advancement opportunity in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor