Park Pizza & Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
Lake Nona's most anticipated new restaurant is seeking a Brewmaster looking to build a long lasting career.
Park Pizza & Brewing Co. will be the art and soul of Lake Nona -- where the culture, the culinary, and the communal come together. Any-time, any-occasion gatherings are amplified by bold local art and a flexible layout that encourages connections between family and friends, inside and out. This is artisan brought down to earth -- with dual pizza ovens pumping out the best pies around and brews crafted in-house for the whole crew. With simple offerings and a vibe rooted in the real, Park Pizza & Brewing Co. embodies craft you can see and community you can feel.
At Park Pizza the Brewmaster is responsible for implementing trends/products and oversight of our brew program. As a very high profile position, this person must match the quality of their work with their ability to communicate with internal staff as well as in public.
• The Brewmaster will assist the entire FOH and BOH Team's in providing hands on training regarding their product as well as the overall brewing program.
• Planning the overall in-house beer menu
• Adjusting the menu accordingly in terms of seasonal items
• Developing beer presentation and product release.
• Effective coordination / management of all brewery related activities
• Ensuring that safety and hygiene standards are maintained in the brewery
• Work with management on social media and the proper information being released about the product
A qualified Brewmaster will possess:
- At least two years prior brewmaster experience.
-Knowledge of brewing, cost control, accounting and state regulations and norms pertaining to the business.
- Understand trends in craft beer
- Creative vision in order to implement your/company's vision into recipes
-Excellent management and organizational skills
- Local Health Department and Food Safety Knowledge
- Flexibility and ability to change course according to the needs of the company and guests
Please apply online for immediate consideration: