NOLA Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
NOLA Brewing Company is located in the heart of New Orleans, and we are seeking a full time brewer to join our team! Beer is our passion. We make good beer for the sake of good beer, inspired by the city we live in with a primary goal of making beer that lives up to its standards. We enjoy and brew all styles, but we are focusing on big juicy IPAs and barrel aged sour beers to go along with our stellar core lineup.
– Wort production from milling to KO/yeast pitch
– Basic brewing calculations
– Working independently after training period
– Recipe development with a team of brewers
– Willingness to work noon-8pm shift
– CIP and sanitization of tanks and hoses
– Forklift driving including stacking, unstacking and organization of full and empty barrels, dumping hoppers of spent grain, etc.
– At least 1 year of experience in a professional brewing environment, brewhouse experience preferred.
– Experience with CIP and Sanitization of tanks/hoses etc.
– Forklift driving
– Strong multi-tasker
– Attention to detail
– Strong problem solving abilities.
– Able to be on your feet for 8+ hours of work, lifting grain bags, pulling hoses, etc.
– High School Diploma or higher
– Brewing education a plus, but not required
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance
-100% employer paid Dental/Vision Insurance
- New iPhone and paid monthly cell phone bill by employer
- Beer Benefits!