Los Angeles & Orange County Sales Representative - Great Divide Brewing Company
Great Divide Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
LOS ANGELES & ORANGE COUNTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE – GREAT DIVIDE BREWING COMPANY
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Sales Team!
The Los Angeles & Orange County Sales Representative is a key role at Great Divide Brewing Company because it lays the foundation for critical partnerships with our largest retailers, our distributors, and is the primary way that the brewery will grow the availability and demand of our beers, through distribution, visibility, and strict adherence to quality control standards.
The position’s main objective is to work with our Distributor Partners to grow the availability and visibility of Great Divide Brands in the marketplace via mutual accountability with agreed-upon goals, and responsibility for growing and developing relationships with chain accounts in each market while selling against a predetermined Sales Plan created by the Sales & Marketing Director, to include goals in the areas of Targeted Distribution, Visibility, Quality, and Distributor Management.
This position’s primary territory will be Los Angeles and Orange County, and will cover some surrounding metro areas.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining new business through draft and bottle placements at new On- and Off-premise account
- Maintaining and increasing business in existing accounts
- Coordinating and working events, promotions, and tastings throughout the area
- Improving the visibility and position of Great Divide beers and POS in marketplace
- Working closely with Great Divide Denver sales team and local Stone distributing salespeople
- Communicating weekly recap reports to Western Area Sales Manager
Critical Skills & Requirements:
- Distributor and Retail interaction experience, (Direct Management of Distributors, Representation of Brands to Retail)
- Beverage Alcohol Experience (Familiar with legal structure, promotion requirements and three tier system)
- Certified Beer Server working toward Certified Cicerone (to be completed within one year of employment)
- Self-starter with great work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills are a must
- Enthusiasm to build and maintain relationships
- You must have the Ability to lift 35-lb cases
- Critical computer skills (Microsoft Office, VIP iDig, LilyPad, Armadillo)
- Honesty, professionalism, and comfort with Public Speaking
- You must have a clean driving record and occasionally travel by plane
- You must be willing to work at night/on weekends
- Modest travel for distributor meetings and event representation
- Experience with VIP and other reporting tools preferred
Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery or distributor, ability to excel in an autonomous work environment, exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details, strong written and verbal communication skills, capability to multi-task, and a major appreciation for organization. Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation, a clean driving record, night and weekend flexibility, and an outstanding relationship-building personality.
We offer a full benefits package, incentive plan, and 401(k).
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to CoolJobs.Sales@greatdivide.com with the subject line “Sales Rep – LA/OC”. We will be conducting interviews as qualified resumes are received and position will be posted until filled.