Experienced Cellar Person
Kane Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a growing production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking to add an experienced full-time cellar-person to add to our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fermentation monitoring
- CIP/SIP of all brewery vessels
- Wort and beer transfer
- Yeast harvest, pitching and health management
- Manual cleaning of brewery equipment and parts
- Exterior and interior keg cleaning
- Assist with packaging; including canning and bottling
- Manual keg filling
- Strict adherence to sanitary and record-keeping standards
- Basic facilities maintenance
- Basic brewery equipment maintenance
- Assist brewers with wort-creation and brew house operation
Qualities candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Close attention to details
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- Stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment, handling of hazardous materials
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical degree in related filed is required
- At least 12-24 months previous experience working in a brewery.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.