Brewery Design Consultant - Portland Oregon.
Stout Tanks and Kettles, LLC
Apply for this Job
Tired of the heavy work of brewing, but still want to work in the industry? Do you love helping people solve problems with the best equipment available on the market? Do you want to help brewers design and build their dream breweries?
We need you.
Stout Tanks and Kettles is the small brewery expert. We have opportunities for experienced brewers who are organized, motivated, and have a “can-do” spirit.
*Must have commercial brewing experience, or formal brewery training or education-
*Inside or outside sales experience helpful
*Great people skills. Good on the phone and with e-mail.
*Able to do basic technical brewing calculations
*Excellent self-organizational skills -- juggling many customers at a time
Regular duties will include:
* Responding to requests for brewery system quotes
* Performing mathematical calculations to correctly size various brewing equipment
* Building trusting relationships with customers on the phone to learn their needs and requirements
* Creating quality, professional brewing systems.
* After-sales technical support
Individual Qualities Needed for Success
*Put your customer's needs before your own
*Well organized -- tracking leads and quotes and responding in a timely manner
*Friendly, charismatic personality
*Must have commercial brewing experience or relevant educational experience
Stout Tanks and Kettles is the leading supplier of brewing equipment for small breweries and advanced home brewers. We help brewers achieve their dreams by providing equipment that is not only highly effective, but also cost effective and affordable. We offer great equipment, excellent advice and support to help our customers make good purchase decisions.
Stout Tanks and Kettles is a values-based company. Employees demonstrate these core values daily:
*Act with Honesty and Integrity
*Provide Amazing Customer Service
*Offer Solutions that Solve the Customer's Needs
*Solve Customer Problems Quickly and Gracefully
*Work as a Team
Stout Tanks and Kettles is committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who live our core values. We take pride in our mission, vision and values, and continually provide tangible value to our employees and customers.
• Generous compensation
• 100% Company Paid Employee Medical and Dental coverage
• Family Medical and Dental coverage available
• Retirement benefits (with matching)
• Flexible Spending Account for Health Savings/Dependent Care/Commuter Expenses
• Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
• Friendly Work Environment
• Working with other "A players"
In order to be considered, your resume and cover letter should demonstrate how your skills and experience apply to the position.We are proud to promote and maintain a drug-free workplace where pre-employment screening is required.