Call for Brewers!
Resurgence Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Job Title: Brewers/Production Associates
Location: Buffalo, NY
Compensation: varied based on position
Start Date: on-going
Resurgence Brewing Co. (RBC) believes that enjoying a well-crafted brew is an experience in itself. However, it's an experience best shared with friends, both new and old. Our goal is to deliver memorable beer moments to the drinkers of the Greater Buffalo region, whether they're at home, in their favorite bar, or on a tour of our extraordinary brewery.
With an existing brewery and 2 more on the way, we're expanding! Growth = jobs. We're seeking energetic, creative, and hard working individuals to join our brewery team. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, and need to possess a “can do” attitude. Candidates with previous brewery and/or line operation experience will be given priority.
While passion for great beer is a must, employees we are looking for also need to be able to work long shifts, think on their feet, and multitask. Creativity, attention to detail and following safety protocol are essential. Also, packaging lines can be frustrating at times – being able to work as a team, find and implement solutions, and maintaining a positive attitude will be keys to success.
RBC is located in the heart of the City of Good Neighbors, Buffalo, NY. We’re a young brewery, established in 2013, and on the heels of the “resurgence” of the city (see what we did there?). Many are flocking to the region for our good eats, friendly atmosphere, craft brew scene, new opportunities, and, of course, experiencing all four seasons! We’re a big city, but not too big. There are very few degrees of separation and we value hard work. We’re die hard sports fans, perfectly positioned between the Great Lakes (on Lake Erie) and the Finger Lakes, and rich in history, architecture and the arts.
Why Resurgence Brewing Co.?
We work hard. We have fun. We are a crazy family that loves innovation, creativity and drive. To meet demand Resurgence needs to grow! We are adding a brand new 30 bbl facility to our current 15 bbl making about 3K bbl/yr. We are also adding a 15 bbl sour facility about 30 minutes outside of the city. It’s truly an exciting time to be a part of our company! The possibilities are endless.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits for full-time staff, relocation reimbursement for brewers and beer!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Flexible and able to work varied schedule including 2nd shift as needed
- Ability to stand for long periods (up to 12 hours)
- Comfortable with working in a slightly wet and loud environment
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Able to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- A passion and skill for creating world class beer!
- Minimum H.S. diploma or GED
- Coursework and/or enrolled in a brewing degree program preferred (**Master Brewers must possess degree in applicable/related field)
- Brewing experience preferred
- Able to lift at least 55lbs and move 165lbs
- Responsible and attentive to detail
Don't hesitate! Apply to become a member of our brewery team today!