Huske Hardware House Restaurant and Brewery
Apply for this Job
- Perform all aspects of the brewing process to HHH standards to include grain handling, wort production, fermentation, kegging, yeast mgt, cleaning/sanitation, safety, and maintenance.
- Monitor, record, and evaluate brewery and cellar efficiency and performance.
- Brewing documentation for all regulatory requirements submitted in a timely manner.
- Set and execute brewing schedule.
- Manage all consumables required in brewing. Make sure all grain, hops yeast, spices, packaging materials are available per brewing schedule.
- Educate employees/guests on house beers.
- Brewery Tours
- Represent HHH at events, festivals, and competitions.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and 150lb kegs.
- Equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Other duties as needed.