Apply for this Job
Trumer Brewery in Berkeley, California, brewers of the award-winning German-style Trumer Pils, has an opening for Packaging Brewer at their 50 bbl brewery. At Trumer we focus in great detail on the process and on excellence in brewing and operational fundamentals. The Packaging Brewer’s duties will be focused on packaging operations, both racking and bottling. Duties will include performing a variety of routine bottling, racking and cleaning procedures, as well as beer filtration and special projects.
The Packaging Brewer:
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures.
- Participate in training and safety programs to enhance job performance and knowledge
- Must be physically capable of rotating into and out of several work stations
- On a rotating basis, perform routine bottling line work, such as loading operating supplies into assigned machines, ensuring smooth machine operation and alleviating problem situations
- Load and unload kegs onto the keg conveyors and monitor the racking operations
- Notify Supervisor of equipment, supplies, or scheduling problems and repair needs
- Is responsible for understanding Trumer’s hazardous material and safety procedures and adhering to these procedures when and where applicable
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor, such as housekeeping projects and line set-up
- Drive a forklift safely
- Be able to work continuously in a standing position
- Ideally has one year’s experience on a bottling or racking line
Trumer Brewery is an equal opportunity employer, and offers a compensation package that includes medical, dental, paid vacation, 401K and other benefits.
Interested applicants please reply including their resumes and cover letters via email with the subject line Packaging Brewer.