North Texas Sales Representative
Lakewood Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Lakewood Brewing Company is a fast-paced, family owned and operated brewery looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team. We are one of the fastest growing breweries in Texas and are known for brewing consistently high quality beers. If you want a challenging and rewarding career in the brewing industry with the opportunity to surpass what you think is possible, we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Representative for Lakewood Brewing Company you will be at the core of every marketing and sales activity as you create an invaluable relationship between LBC and each account that connects us with the customer. You will be responsible for representing the best craft beer on the market and what we represent as a company to both new and existing accounts, in allotted geographical locations.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key retailers, bars and restaurants in area
- Proactive approach to assigned territory; ability to translate corporate sales strategy into tangible tactical action plan
- Assume a leadership role in identifying growth opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Use data to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution, lost sales, and incremental volume increases
- Represent the Brewery at festivals and events such as but not limited to brewery dinners, samplings, and promotions
- Sell in and conduct training programs with accounts
- Must spend between 5 to 6 hours a day driving in market
Knowledge and Skills
- At least one of year experience in adult beverage sales preferred
- Strong knowledge of the local market for craft beer and high level of craft beer product knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, specifically working with Microsoft Office Suite
- High organization and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Competitive spirit with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- An assertive, friendly and confident personality
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment background check, including motor vehicle record.
- Fast paced environment
- High sense of urgency
- High energy environment
- Passionate, creative and dedicated team
- Strong sense of camaraderie
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation & sick days, free beer, and other great perks!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job: Must be able to lift up to 30 lb cases, and occasionally 100 lb kegs.
Sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Think you have the skills, passion, and personality to be a great fit? Send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to: kyle(at)lakewoodbrewing.com