Coffee Production Assistant & Cold Brew Technician
Pure Intentions Coffee
Apply for this Job
Seeking a hard working, reliable, personable individual looking for brewery-type work in a non-alcoholic industry. We are a coffee roastery in Charlotte, NC with a small team of hard working individuals that produce wholesale specialty coffee in whole bean and cold brew coffee formats. We are a small team that works really hard to produce extremely high quality products, work well together, and never stop learning.
Job Responsibilities include:
DRY COFFEE:labeling and bagging of coffee, preparation of orders, coordination of deliveries with sales team, final QC of orders
COLD BREW: cleaning kegs, general cellar work, brewing cold brew coffee on our 10bbl mash tun, draft-tech activities, canning and kegging activities
GENERAL WAREHOUSE: General cleaning and upkeep activities with the rest of the team
Candidate Requirements include:
- Detail Oriented
- Good Communicator
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds regularly
- Basic computer skills (some MS Excel, Email, Typing skills)
- Excited to learn new skills and all about coffee!
- Team player - everyone does a little bit of everything to help keep the whole team on track!
- A Valid NC Driver License and proof of active driver's insurance is required
This is not a temporary job - we are looking to fill the position with someone who is interested in growing with our company and build a career.
Pay is $12.50/hr
Benefits are available
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Work environment is mostly in our warehouse