Director of Marketing
Fish Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Fish Brewing is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to Lead our marketing department. This position reports directly to the president of the company.
Plans and directs marketing of organization's products, brands, and retail outlets by performing the following duties personally or through marketing department employees.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization
- Responsible for the creation, design, printing, and dissemination of all POS materials for all divisions
- Manages all marketing staff including the marketing manager and marketing specialist
- Develops and manages the marketing department operating budget;
- Produce promotional plan for all distributor promotions with the Director of Sales and all pub promotional plans with the Director of Retail
- Oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, digital, social media, multi-media, e-newsletters, and other messaging platforms;
- Maintain a vendor scorecard with each marketing vendor and proactively seek new marketing capabilities
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Oversees the development and dissemination of original content of all websites
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community partners
- Develops, designs, and execute all graphics for all divisions within the company
- Develops a budget and aligns non-profit marketing and donations with the current vision and mission of Fish Brewing
- Develops, implements, fulfills, and monitors all functions for company’s online store.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts or packaging, and provides feedback for future product or package development;
- Organizes, coordinates, execute, and staff all brewery festivals and events
- Organizes, manages, researches, and executes competition entries that will being world acclaim to Fish Brewing
- Establishes and maintains a consistent brand image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably marketing
- 3+ years’ experience with marketing budget creation and P/L Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a marketing team
- Experience with Consumer-Packaged Goods
- Experience with Craft Beer and experience with channel promotions highly preferred
WAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive wage
- Employee contributed medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts at our retail locations
Fish is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested and meet the qualification. No phone calls, walk-ins, or recruiters.