Regional Sales Manager - West
Apply for Job
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced sales professional to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in the following areas will be considered: San Francisco, CA. Oakland, CA or Seattle, WA.
Are you a sales professional who knows & loves great craft beer? Read on...
The Regional Sales Manager will cover the West region . In this position, you will plan, organize, and control sales functions from conceptual state through distribution cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall area sales strategy and goal planning for Stone Brewing Co.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Responsible for sales growth within area; maintains self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry.
- Prepares monthly paperwork on time and in a professional manner: plans and participates in regular sales training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Ensures consistency with all marketing and sales activities throughout region as well as consistency with the rest of the company.
- Provides monthly area sales reporting: and ensures POS exposure in each key account.
- Coach’s subordinates on how to prospect new business by, creating a funnel management system, sets up presentations, supervises all sales and marketing functions within specified area.
- Advises on hiring, training, developing, and delivering timely annual performance reviews to sales reps in area.
- Keeps thorough and up-to-date notes on direct reports existing and target accounts: and produces monthly audit reports and discusses monthly score carding with subordinates.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.)
- Must have five or more years of proven Sales Management experience.
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer as well as being well-connected to the craft brewing community in the craft beer marketplace.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required.