Marketing Brand Manager
Garage Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Garage Brewing Co. was born in 2013 as a brewpub in Temecula, CA. Since that time, thanks to the popularity of our beer, a production brewing facility was born in 2016 in Murrieta, CA.
Our goal is to create memorable experiences for our diverse brand.
As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for writing marketing copy for various forms of print and digital media and execute marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C segments.
The ideal candidate will have done it all, from planning to execution in a variety of channels including social media, events, sales enablement and brand awareness.
Benchmark other brands and trends and come up with “big ideas” of new creative yet cost effective marketing initiatives.
What the Job is About:
Play an active role in creative brainstorms, new business pitches, pitches to grow business with existing customers and internal marketing initiatives.
- Developing and managing on-strategy, integrated, multimedia content
- Developing and maintaining content calendars and timelines writing and executing internal/external communication plans for effective messages and media placements.
- Write marketing copy for press releases, blog posts, social media editing, product descriptions, video scripts, etc.
- Setting content goals (i.e. number of blogs/posts, shares, likes, etc.).
- Leveraging your knowledge of social media strategies and platforms and experience with online content management systems and solutions
- Provide insights into our prospective, customers, and markets via competitive intelligence
- Regularly communicate campaign results/provide analysis and recommendations to improve future outcomes
- Work with management to improve and stream line processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, journalism preferred
- Min 2 yrs. of work experience is required
- 5 yrs of relevant experience is preferred
- A clear understanding of customer lifecycle and sales funnels
- Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to write media focused content, able to write effective copy for a wide range of objectives and audiences with minimal revisions needed
- Attention to proper grammar, usage and style
- Strong online research skills
- Strategy help develop and execute marketing plans
- Event promotion, planning and execution
- Maintain the established voice of the organization in all marketing and social media content
- Manages charity donations and executional opportunities driving mutual beneficial ROI
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Determination and self-motivation
- Stay abreast of SEO best practices
- Likes to work independently
- Driven and goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics and compare performance against other competitors to drive future content
- Provide guidance on How to Prioritize competing projects, create trackers and work back schedules for projects
To apply for this position, please respond with your cover letter, resume and writing skills via portfolio.