Market of Choice - SE Belmont
Apply for Job
Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Market of Choice employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
As a Beverage Steward some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers in selection and recommendations
- Helping with quarterly inventory and meeting sales goals
- Keeping current and continually expanding knowledge of beer, wine, and coffee
- Organizing, stocking and facing Beverage Department
- Checking in deliveries/ logging of all invoices daily
- General cleaning and maintenance of sales area, floor, spot mop, shelving, grinders, bins, signs and coolers
Prepare for a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you will accurately prepare customer orders in a prompt and courteous manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience with and knowledge of beer and wine. Ordering and merchandising experience are also a plus. Applicants should also have open availability which would include evenings and weekends.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.