Appalachian Mountain Brewery
Apply for this Job
Appalachian Mountain Brewery is located in the High Country of western North Carolina. Boone is a thriving small town with a budding food and beer culture and has immediate access to hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, climbing, ski slopes all within 30min of town. Home to Appalachian State University. AMB is a philanthropic, community-oriented brewery that focuses on diverse, high-quality beer and cider products.
Brewer must have and be able to preform:
- Experience in an unsupervised brewer position.
- Follow standard cleaning and sanitizing SOPs
- Rack and manage in house yeast
- Dry hop
- Barrel work (clean and sour)
- Needs to have proficient team working, problem solving, organization, and time management skills
- Fork lift certification
- We are looking for someone who wants to brew lagers, ales, kettle sours, mixed cultures and ciders
- Compensation based on experience.
Everyone at AMB does a little bit of everything--we all spend time brewing, cellaring, packaging, and sweeping the floors. If you want to live in an amazing outdoor town and have a job that gives you new opportunities and challenges every day, this is the position for you.