Events + Community Manager
Drake's Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Drake’s Brewing Company is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and outgoing individual to join our Sacramento team as the Events & Community Manager for Drake’s at The Barn.
With nearly four acres of flexible event space, Drake’s at The Barn is designed to be a dynamic, multi-purpose facility featuring a variety of food and beverage outposts, a brewery and full bar, a beer garden and flexible private & semi-private spaces, along with an amphitheater and seasonal performance stages. The unique nature of the facility and surrounding grounds will offer opportunities to host a wide variety of events curated in-house and in collaboration with the public.
Reports to: General Manager + Brand Experience Director
Type: Full-time (Flexible hours required)
The Events & Community Manager will oversee all critical functions of events at The Barn. This individual will also focus on community outreach and facilitating connections with local organizations, education groups, nonprofits, and the Northern CA craft beer community for a variety of collaborative opportunities.
- Planning and execution of custom curated events, as well as recurring events
- Planning and execution of music + entertainment schedule
- Cultivate community + local government contacts, as well as to organize fundraising events
- Source and maintain relationships with new/current vendors
- Collaborate with clients, Barn property management and staff, and various departments to successfully execute events
- Providing direction, motivation, leadership and support to your team
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Two years minimum of event planning experience required
- Two years minimum of front-line management experience required
- Proven work experience demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Proven work experience demonstrating logistical planning and strategic decision making
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong verbal + written communication ability
- Proficient knowledge of Google Drive & Calendar, Word, Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for extended periods
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license
- Must be over 21
* Employee Benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Eligible to participate in 401(k) – with employer match.