Sales and Marketing Director
Blake's Hard Cider Co.
Apply for this Job
Blake’s Hard Cider Co. is looking for an experienced full time Sales and Marketing Director to join our growing team! We are a fast paced, growing company where everyone pushes their skills, resources and creativity to the limits, striving to be the best in class and most innovative in everything we do.
As a key member of a dynamic Senior Management Team, the Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for driving a collaborative effort to increase sales and brand awareness in new and existing markets. To accomplish this, you will design and execute a sales and marketing strategy for your teams to execute in order to meet company objectives. Through a deep understanding of analytics and reporting, you will promote our brands in existing and new markets, measuring the effectiveness of both our traditional and innovative approaches to sales and marketing by designing the tools our teams need to measure and improve their success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supports Blake’s Hard Cider Co’s Core Values and Purpose
- Support Sales and Marketing teams through relationship management, clear objectives and action-oriented analytics and measurement
- Manage a Team of 9 Sales Reps in 18 states (and growing)
- Assist Sales Reps in managing Distributor Relationships, route penetration, and inventory levels by providing solid objectives and information
- Represent company at sales related and trade association meetings to promote product
- Effectively coach and hold team members accountable
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with industry influencers, key clients, and strategic partners
- Work with Marketing and Graphic Design to drive promotion of our brands in new and existing markets
- Develop, coordinate, and measure success of strategies with Sales, Production, Finance, Tasting Room and Creative departments
- Conduct strategic marketing analysis and planning, as well as market and competitive research
- Influence distributor focus and develop tactics to increase their commitment to our brand
- Lead distributor management initiatives assisting regional managers and sales representatives in formulating distributor sales objectives
- Support new business initiatives/research and presentations/proposals
- Develop and maintain brands and collateral
- Provide overall marketing/advertising campaign rationale development
- Develop and recommend results driven solutions
- Act as Sales and Marketing Field Marshal as we conquer the world!
Check out our story and a few of our awesome videos at www.blakeshardcider.com.
- Five to ten years’ experience in alcohol/beverage or CPG industry
- Demonstrated success in developing strategies to increase market share and revenue
- Demonstrated success in developing goals and metrics to measure them
- Understanding of social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Long-term strategic planning and vision capabilities
- Knowledge and experience related to the three-tier sales system
- Highly analytical and willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop a remote team of Sales/Brand Reps of 8-10
- Demonstrated success in team development
- Financial and business acumen
- Success within portfolio management and brand development
- Passion for cider and craft cider industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
This position is a full time exempt position and offers:
- Salary & Competitive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching Program
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR @ blakefarms.com. Please title your email “Experienced Sales and Marketing Director” and write a few sentences on why you think you’d be a good fit here at Blake’s Hard Cider! We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.