Chain Account Manager
NH Based Brewery
Apply for this Job
Chain Accounts Sales Manager
Finestkind Brewing, LLC
Finestkind Brewing, the proud brewers of Smuttynose Beer, is excited to add to their sales team. Take a look below. If you think we’re a good fit for you, let’s meet up to share a beer and explore next steps!
What you need to have…
- A car. You’ll need to get to our accounts, distributor(s), and to the brewery so you’ll need a driver’s license and a car. The driver’s license should indicate you’re 21+.
- We prefer you have a bachelor’s degree and excellent communication skills (verbal and written). You also need to be organized.
- Lots of personality and a competitive spirit. There are many great brands available to our customers; we need someone who shines as bright as our lagers and ales.
- Flexibility in your schedule. You’ll need to be able to travel overnight on a regular basis.
- Computer confidence. We use Office 365 applications, CRM, and other software to shape our thinking and operations.
- Data chops. You’ll need expert level understanding of VIP, Armadillo, Nielsen/IRI reporting to be able to analyze performance and create forecasts.
- A few muscles. A case of beer might weigh 45 pounds or so. You’ll need to lift the cases in and out of your car, and to stack them into gorgeous displays.
- Track record. Ideally, you’ll have 3 years of selling beer to on-and-off premise chain accounts. An understanding of chain pricing, planograms, category management, and product authorization processes is critical to success.
Our Sales Managers are required to grow sales volume in their assigned territory. You’ll assist in developing and executing a sales plan that will include specific tasks and activities. These could include:
- Calling on accounts, introducing our portfolio of products, setting up promotions, and securing placements.
- Coaching our distribution partners’ sales teams to maximize our success in our chain accounts.
- Improving the visibility of our products in chain accounts through appropriate merchandising.
- Increasing consumer trial by coordinating and conducting sampling activities.
- Participating in weekly sales management meetings and feeding our CRM system.
Pay & Benefits…
Our pay structure includes a base salary and quarterly incentive bonus. We provide a monthly car allowance and expense account to support your sales activities. Our benefits package includes beer and swag, paid time off, as well as a health and dental plan.
Next steps?Try one of our Smuttynose beers and write a few sentences about what our brand means to you. Then send it along with your resume to email@example.com