Harpoon Distributing Company Brewery Representative
Apply for Job
JOB GRADE: Kilderkin
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
The HDC Sales Representative is responsible for the overall management of a sales territory. The primary responsibility is executing ongoing sales transactions at individual retail accounts. The Sales Representative must maintain existing accounts and acquire new business within the assigned territory. Other duties include managing Accounts Receivable and Collections, merchandising, and relationship development. The ideal candidate will have regular and ongoing sales activity with each account within the territory, achieve sales goals on a monthly basis, and provide excellent customer service.
- A minimum of two years of professional, outside sales experience
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to build productive partnerships and collaborate with decision makers
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license, safe driving record
- Reliable transportation to service the sales territory
- Proof of insurance on the vehicle is required
- Residing within 15 miles of assigned territory is preferred
- Have enthusiasm for craft beer and Harpoon
Evening and weekend work required. Ability to deliver kegs. Reliable vehicle.
JOB DUTIES (include but are not limited to)
- Direct Sales: Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern. Analyzes entire account base by visiting accounts and determining the specific needs of the individual accounts. Use handheld electronic device to enter orders and other relevant account information.
- Merchandising: Establishes and implements sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand priority for each account by understanding company priorities.
- Delivery: Emergency delivery of cases and kegs to Boston area package store & bars.
- Draft Work: Repair and clean draft lines at Boston area bars. Maintain HDC draft tools & equipment.
- Administration: understands Harpoon’s pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Accounts Receivable and Collections: Manages account statements for each retailer and ensures collection of A/R according to established terms and conditions
- Promotions: Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by using effective point of sale materials when appropriate. Organizes special promotional events to maximize brand visibility within accounts
To Apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/804f4372-1ccc-21c4-c5ae-1b9ea2b1e728/apply?source=754243-CS-20459