Regional Brewery Representative - St. Louis, MO/Indianapolis, IN
Apply for Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sale professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the beer business, to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside in St. Louis, MO or Indianapolis, IN will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall sales strategy and goal planning for sale of Stone beers.
- Prospects new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing stop-by techniques.
- Work with designated distributors to meet sales goals and objectives
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Set up and participate in in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events
- Maintain self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry in general.
- Organize an efficient schedule including a daily route along with a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan.
- Prepare monthly paperwork on time in a neat, legible, and professional manner.
- Keep thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- Look at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Plan and participate in regular distributor training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with distributor sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Coordinate with distributors all ordering to ensure that distributor has adequate inventory for each sales period.
- Required a minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience in the beer business
- Strong Wholesaler Management experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as required
- This position requires a Class C license with a clean MVR
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required.