Lucky Luke Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
We are looking for a full-time experience Brewer to join our Lucky Luke Brewing team!
Lucky Luke Brewing is a small production brewery in north Los Angeles County. We operate an American-Made 10bbl brewhouse and produce world class clean, sour, and barrel aged beers for our in-house taproom and self-distributed sales network of 200 accounts and growing. We currently package in draft, bottle, and can formats.
What we expect from you:
- Passion for beer in all forms – traditional to innovative.
- Be able to independently process raw ingredients to packaged product.
- Operate manual 10 bbl brewhouse.
- Be able to perform any necessary cellar work. Current cellar capacity is 80 bbls with significant expansion occurring in 2018.
- An obsession with yeast health, fermentation, harvesting, and general yeast management.
- Recipe development for new pilot and production batches.
- Attention to detail with process control, achieving consistent and constantly improving results.
- A cooperative, positive, and collaborative attitude that works well with our existing and expanding team.
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- At least 2 years previous commercial brewing and cellar work experience.
- Basic lab work experience – cell counts and water chemistry analysis.
- Safety consciousness.
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft Office, Beersmith, Ekos Brewmaster.
- Accountability, responsibility, adaptability in a wide range of situations.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Standing up to 10 hours per shift
- Stooping, bending, crouching, reaching
- Manual manipulation of small parts and all equipment necessary to the job
- Lifting up to 55 pounds to shoulder height repetitively
- Working in often hot/wet/cold/humid conditions
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout shift
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive wages.
- Medical and vision benefits.
- An independent and empowered work environment that will encourage you to innovate and grow your knowledge in all aspects of brewing operations.
- Accessibility to owners/managers and a voice in what direction brewing operations are taken.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucky Luke Brewing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lucky Luke Brewing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.