Key Account Manager (Coastal)
DBI Beverage Inc
Apply for Job
DBI Beverage Inc. has an opening for the Key Account Manager (Coastal Division)
Minimum of 2 years of category management and sales experience in consumer goods industry and experience selling directly to Regional and Independent Chain accounts required. IRI and Nielsen analytical skills required. Ability to navigate hierarchal database to access and analyze store level data.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Establish and maintain a structured call schedule with priority Regional and Independent chain accounts. Meetings will be conducted with level one buyers (headquarter calls) and follow-up meetings with level two buyers (District Managers/store level) to maximize sales opportunities.
• Prepare and present quarterly account specific plans that focus on building core distribution, growing net sales/profitability, improving display execution and creating alignment to DBI’s pricing strategies.
• Communicate and work within all DBI markets to assist with the management of Regional and Independent chain accounts. Assist the DBI branches to help improve retail chain execution by providing support with presentations, market intelligence, category management insights and attending retail account calls.
• Work with DBI’s Category Management Department to develop account specific retail-selling solutions to grow category captainships. Effectively communicate DBI’s category management foundation and how these principals can benefit the retailer’s beer category health and overall performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 2 years’ of category management and sales experience in consumer goods industry required.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling directly to Regional and Independent Chain accounts required.
• Advanced computer skills to include above average competency with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point. Excellent organizational and follow through abilities a must.
• Demonstrate a proficient level of understanding of category management process and technology.
• IRI and Nielsen analytical skills required.
• Maintain a neat, well groomed appearance creating a favorable public image and maintain proper conduct.
• Effectively communicate work related issues with company staff and customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field is preferred
DBI Beverage is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer