Oskar Blues/CANarchy Shift Brewer Position in Brevard, NC
Oskar Blues Brewery (Brevard)
Apply for this Job
Oskar Blues Brewery is hiring a shift brewer at our Brevard, NC production facility! As a brewery in CANarchy, we are looking for talented brewers to produce Oskar Blues Beers along with other brands within the Collective.
What sort of qualifications do we look for, you ask?
• Experience in a Production Brewery
• Able to record all brew house information accurately and legibly
• Extensive cleaning and sanitizing background
• Yeast handling proficiency
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Mechanical ability
• Ready to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
• Willingness to be available for 1st/2nd/3rd shift rotations on a 24/7 basis (non-negotiable)
• Desire to learn
• Solid focus on Safety
• Appreciation of fine beer
• Avid Outdoor Enthusiasm
What sort of physical requirements?
• Frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds using traditional lifting methods
• Withstand wet, humid conditions and work in a non-climate controlled environment
• Work near moving mechanical parts
We offer competitive pay, and a generous benefits package that currently includes paid premium for medical insurance (non-tobacco users), plus options for dental and life insurance...not to mention killer perks. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention NC Brewhouse.
Oskar Blues Brewery reserves the right to change your job duties, company benefits, work schedules, or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, business needs, or technological developments.